Author Topic: Today has been...  (Read 5551 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Today has been...
« on: August 29, 2019, 06:55:35 PM »
...a great day so far!

Other than a disappointing lunch (the taste, texture and smell were completely non-existant), today is turning out to be a very good day for a change... I've achieved so much which may seem insignificant to you, but to me they are huge deals!  Started off being virus-free (I run a virus scan every Wednesday that finishes in the early hours of Thursday) still and my laptop having shut down properly, then the backups were done and dusted first time, then my first prescription pill and supplements went down easily, then the lunch which has been the only downer of the day so far, then having a bath and getting dressed without getting at all stressed out about it and I remembered to add more bubble bath to the grocery shop too!  Very minor to most people, I realise that, but so many positives today is awesome for me and has done wonders for my mental health and motivation too!

Totally unexpected but very welcome!  It's happened for me so it can happen for you too, you just need to not aim for or expect a good day and truly appreciate it when it happens!

:yay:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Today has been...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 07:15:20 PM »
My 3 evening prescriptions all went down fine and dandy too, so about 99% of the day has gone amazingly well for a change!   :happy0158:  :happy0064:  :sSig_cool2:
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.