General > I need to vent!

Will my life ever change?

(1/11) > >>

lostmyway:
I have suffered with this illness for years. Will it ever go away and stop tormenting me? I feel tired having to manage it all the time. The things that caused it in the 1st place have never truly gone away and I don't know what to do about it anymore. When I told my GP, he said I was pessimistic. Pessismistic??  Talk about flippant.  Needless to say I will be seeking another medical opinion to genuinely help me.  Who else can I ask? What else can I do?  Nothing.

A member of my family goes " Aren't you worried that you haven't saved enough for retirement?" I am currently economically inactive.   Telling me i'm lazy bc I don't have a job.  Talk about lack of empathy and understanding.  I removed apps off my phone because they were making me a bit obsessive/crazy/addicted/reacting to other's posts (sometimes in a very negative fashion).  I need relief and be on the way to recovery.. I'm sick of feeling like this, it isn't normal.  I will try to get a doc's appointment next week.   I know I sound like a broken record but I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Amanda_George:
You need to do what is right for you, Lost!

Can you maybe see a different doc at the same surgery?  They aren't all bad doctors, it's just that sometimes things don't go well between you and it's time to see a different GP?  Have you got a psychologist or counsellor or therapist or anything like that?  If not, it might be worth asking for a referral?

:hug: if you want it?

lostmyway:
I started an assignment with an employment agency 3 weeks ago and they are messing me about, giving me days off that I don't want/didn't ask for and I feel that my head is going round and round all of the time.   I think they should waste somebody else's time bc I am getting sick of it now.  I had to turn down the possibility of another job somewhere else because of this, and now I feel that I have done completely the wrong thing.

This is my life I guess.....

Amanda_George:
Is the employment agency a temping agency or a permy agency?  If they are a temping agency then maybe they are pushing the boundaries to see just how far they can go before you snap?  I'd say go to your local CAB to see where you stand with the agency!  Are there any other agencies close to you that you can register with instead?  They should be treating you like a human being, not a robot!!   :o

lostmyway:
You would think. The job advert said it was Mon-Thurs 7-3.30pm . Well it hasnt been that.  Ive had 3 days off this week, 2 last week, a monday.. It's just a joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version