Author Topic: fighting depression and getting back in shape  (Read 115607 times)

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: fighting depression and getting back in shape
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2019, 10:14:44 PM »
 :happy0158:

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2019, 09:59:44 AM »
Lookin' good.

The yellowy cream thing behind the character though, is that a cot or radiator please?

Keep going, you've got a real talent!

thanks for the kind words, it's supposed to be a cot,

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2019, 06:57:38 PM »
Ah right... is there any way you can maybe put in the two end bits (head and foot of the cot) or maybe a mobile or pillow or something like that to make it more obvious maybe?  Give it more of an extra dimension that it's not thin and attached to the wall?  Sorry!  You're so good at the animations, it just needs a little bit more work on the cot to make it more immediately obvious what it is?

:arms: if you'll accept it from me now?
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2019, 01:27:39 PM »
New video, my laptop finally died after 10/11 years of service it will be missed, but I have a new laptop now cost a pretty penny but boy is it powerful,

here is my new animation preview, let me know what you think,

Speechless animated music video preview, hope you like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnUeF1MZ7Kw&feature=youtu.be

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2019, 07:45:45 PM »
:o  You did that from scratch?  It must have taken you forever!   :thud:

Definitely one to be especially proud of there, Jali!

:party0038:

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #215 on: August 06, 2019, 12:47:35 PM »
That is good  :happy0158:

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #216 on: August 06, 2019, 04:53:01 PM »

thanks for the nice comments, yes I did it from scratch, I would have upload it two weeks ago but, my laptop died just before I could complete the last few bits so I had two wait until the new laptop arrived before I could finish it, it did take a while, I know a lot of people upload a bunch of crap (to put it lightly) on youtube,  I want my videos to be quality of quantity, if this videos gets a good response then I will complete the entire song, if not I will leave as is

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2019, 04:53:26 PM »
That is good  :happy0158:

thanks means alot

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2019, 06:57:29 PM »

thanks for the nice comments, yes I did it from scratch, I would have upload it two weeks ago but, my laptop died just before I could complete the last few bits so I had two wait until the new laptop arrived before I could finish it, it did take a while, I know a lot of people upload a bunch of crap (to put it lightly) on youtube,  I want my videos to be quality of quantity, if this videos gets a good response then I will complete the entire song, if not I will leave as is

:yourock2: 

I'd say to get on with doing the rest of the song if I were you!  I don't know how many people you've told about it, but definitely get it publicised as it's your best so far I reckon!  Keep on keeping on, Jali... you've got an awesome talent!

t0409     :cheerleader2:

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2019, 11:01:20 AM »

I'd say to get on with doing the rest of the song if I were you!  I don't know how many people you've told about it, but definitely get it publicised as it's your best so far I reckon!  Keep on keeping on, Jali... you've got an awesome talent!

I've posted the video to Naomi Scotts twitter page, shes the girls who sings and stars in the Aladdin movie, I hope she sees it, and retweets it, could do with more eye balls on my youtube channel.

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2019, 02:32:06 PM »

I've posted the video to Naomi Scotts twitter page, shes the girls who sings and stars in the Aladdin movie, I hope she sees it, and retweets it, could do with more eye balls on my youtube channel.

I hope she sees it too.  How about coming up with a webpage to display all your talents on?  You could put it in email sigs and on profiles for Facebook and Twitter as well as forums you visit.  It's totally free if you use Bravenet and it really is point, click and drag... adding URLs is just copy and pasting the URL into the link box et voila!  Takes maybe an hour to get it set up and online and is soo worth it if you don't know HTML!  It would look more professional than just a YouTube link that could be to anything   ;)

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2019, 10:56:17 AM »
just finished another animation hope you like it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YheSHW3nhWA

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
You did that?!  OMG it was awesome and I honestly thought it was a Disney ad before your animation first!  You are doing sooo well with your animations... definitely get them up on a website so that they are all in one place for your fans to enjoy - you've got an amazing talent there!

jali

• Karma Group
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2019, 09:37:12 PM »
You did that?!  OMG it was awesome and I honestly thought it was a Disney ad before your animation first!  You are doing sooo well with your animations... definitely get them up on a website so that they are all in one place for your fans to enjoy - you've got an amazing talent there!

thank you for your kind words, i'm trying very hard to improve may animations, every piece of animation I create I tired that little bit harder, I hope it comes across

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2019, 10:10:10 AM »
I know precisely nothing about animations, but what I've seen so far have been amazing!  Maybe try making the video's a bit longer and coming up with a series so that you can gain a following?  Definitely get a website created so that you can just put new ones on there to give to people instead of trying to find YouTubes weird URLs?  How would you feel about researching (small to start off with) companies who create animations both online and eventually on the telly to see if they are interested in what you are creating?  It'll take a lot longer, but if you can get your animations to like 10 or even 15 minutes long, then I definitely see a potential career in animation for you!

:youtheman: