Author Topic: citalopram dose issues  (Read 4824 times)

stewart

• Global Moderator
    • Lady Lynne
Re: citalopram dose issues
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 06:56:52 PM »
Buttercup, i thought it was like 1 in a 1000, but Stevie above said it was more like 1 in 100 million,

(hell i get a lotto ticket with better odds than that)

but what they should do is tell you (the patient) of the risks and if you are willing to take them, even signe a waver you should be allowed to keep on with the 60mg
Without Love we are just a handfull of chemicals suspended in water

katblack15

• Karma Group
Re: citalopram dose issues
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 12:19:58 AM »
Going to your GP and questioning your meds is hard enough then for them to say "the choice is yours" or "what would you like to do?" - seriously?! Its difficult deciding if i want to make the appt and get out of bed! if i knew what I wanted to do id of proposed it surely?

Iv taken citralopram for 2+ years minus the break since Oct last year and find within a couple of days at 40mg im sleeping better and more focused. Given the short half life if i miss a tab its often a stiff headache and bout of irrationality but level again after taking tab.

Im in for a review in a couple of days and think its likely ill be back on the meds as im not in a good place atm but im worried ill develop resistance to them as i did with Sertraline. is this likely?

peace.love.hope
peace.love.hope