Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 9125 times)

Kyahstar

• Karma Group
Re: Hey all
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 11:51:33 PM »
I love cats, I love every kind of cat! I just wanna hug all them but I can't... can't hug every cat!
Liberate tuteme ex inferis

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »
Have a good time!
Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Kyahstar

• Karma Group
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 12:05:29 PM »
I think I'm having a good feeling stint at the moment :)

couple of bad moments but they aren't lasting too long... keeping myself as busy as possible

Catbrian

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
Unless you want to look like your face just went through a shredder, you wouldn't want to hug on of my cat's.

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 07:18:21 PM »
haahhahaah!!!!!!!!
My cat is getting better, he used to not let anyone touch him, now he is a big softy! Even the builder the other day had a long cuddling session with him, I was like "OMG no, he is going to shred  him to bits!!" Think it's lucky he was hungry and waiting for his food!

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 07:26:14 PM »
That's good to hear Kyastar. S x x x x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Catbrian

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 09:23:31 PM »
Yes, they're always so cute and on best behaviour when they know food's just around the corner. 

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2012, 10:09:07 PM »
So true!!!!
Especially when they realize that there is cat milk in the fridge.....

Kyahstar

• Karma Group
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 09:43:16 PM »
Hey Everyone.

It's been 5 years since I first wrote on this site. I wanted to message to say thank you for the support you guys gave me. It really helped. I have read my posts and they feel like a distant memory.

I wanted to message to give you an update. I disappeared because I met someone. Despite being in a very sad place back then I was still able to meet her. It was difficult at first as I had very deep seated trust issues and self loathing issues. She suffers from depression also but it seemed that while we were together we were both able to control ourselves.

My Drinking was pretty bad and I had just lost my job over it so things were looking pretty bad. She didn't seem to care. We ended up engaged after only 3 months and after 4 months she announced she was pregnant. This was the happiest I've ever been and was definitely the Kick up the backside I needed to do something with myself.

I ended up stopping drinking heavily (Still a social drinker once a month or so) and I was able to find myself a Job that I was happy in. My daughter was born in August 2014. She has been my rock and my best friend since. Things continued to go from strength to strength and We were married in September 2016. A week after our wedding we found out she was pregnant again and my second Daughter was born in May 2017. I've been promoted to a Team Leader this year too in the same job I got when I met her.

I guess I'm writing this to let you guys know that I haven't ever forgotten this site and will always let people know it's here if they need someone to talk to.

I'd never say I'm cured and neither will my Wife but with each others support we have pulled through and are leading a relatively normal life.

Remember that There will be a better future for everyone and I hope you find someone who can support you in life and make you as happy as I am now.

Much love to you all  :hug:

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2017, 10:24:26 PM »
It is amazing to read how well your life is now.  Having children is special and certainly give you a reason to live, wonderful news  :clangrats:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:26:06 PM by Pip »

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2017, 09:59:44 AM »
I can only echo what Pip has said... you've come a long way and it sounds like you've got a lot of things sorted out in your head and a big congrats on growing your family!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.