Author Topic: Just for once?  (Read 2126 times)

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
Just for once?
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:50:55 AM »
 *() Everybody. I've noticed on this site, that everyone is very supportive, caring and understanding about how we all are feeling. At the same time, we all seem to feel that we are worthless, and wasting everybody else's time. I wonder if perhaps everybody could view the next supportive message that we intend to send to someone who is suffering on this site, and maybe send a copy to ourselves, and try to believe it just for once. Michael.

Dear Michael, despite your view of yourself as fat, lazy and worthless, you have made an effort this week to go out and try to function in the real world. This hasn't been easy, but with the support of the people on this site, you have accomplished more than you ever believed you could. These are just very small steps, and you still have a long way to go, but it's a start. Try to keep going. Best wishes. Michael

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
Re: Just for once?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 07:59:41 AM »
Oh Michael I know we are all guilty of putting ourselves down and giving help and support to others. I know I am. I find it hard to post about how I am sometimes. So what you have said is so true %^%. S x x x x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »
This is a really good idea Michael!

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
Well, go on then!

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
Dear Bookletter,
I think you can be really proud of yourself for all the things you have achieved over the past few days. You are fighting your black dog with great courage, have managed to keep your business going  in spite of the illness and have done a great job making sure the house is a comfortable home sweet home for you and hubby.
Well done for being so brave and resilient. You really are a good person :)
Love you,
Bookletter xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
For you.  %^& Well done.

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
Hurray!!!!!! Thank you Michael!!!!  *()

Catbrian

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 11:29:36 PM »
Dear Cat
The last few months have been particularly tough with your new (hopefully temporary) disability.  But, despite hobbling about with a walking stick, I think it's brilliant that you've managed to soldier on; caring for your beloved animals, walking your dog, making a nice home for yourself and keeping it clean and tidy, with lots of home made food.

Recently your CMHT and your CPN have been getting right on your tits.  I think you've been both brave and courageous to stand up to them and demand what is rightfully yours.  I know many people think you're just being "auld mr grumpy", but you certainly don't convey this message amongst the people who do not pee you off, particularly on this Forum.  You might talk/write a little too much; a lot of self indulgent gratification going on there, but I hope it helps both, the people you write too and your own journey of recovery.
Lots of love and kissy wissy's
Cat xx

bookletters

• Karma Group
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »
Lovely post, well done!
You sure don't sound grumpy at all!!!!
Always good advice for people and enjoyable to read, not grumpy!

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 07:12:58 AM »
Dear Cat, %^& I'm glad that you can appreciate how much you are giving, and just how strong you are. You are an inspiration! Thank you, and Best Wishes, always. Michael

Catbrian

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 05:06:49 PM »
Thanks Book and Michael..... and, book, yes, I can be grumpy but usually only with the shower of incompetent, brown-nosed social workers who wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit their bums.  Some of the ones I've dealt with lately have their heads so far up their backside, they talk sh**t   :o

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
I for one love reading your posts. You have a fantastic sense of humour and manage to laugh about some of the things that really must be getting you down. S x x x x

Catbrian

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:18 PM »
Thank you Shaz.  Everyone's being so nice to me today.  I've been very low (now on a high) and it's nice to be given such lovely compliments

Catbrian

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »
PS  I've just become very paranoid lol  I hope it was me you were talking about, Shaz, says Cat with a very bright read face

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 09:36:05 PM »
It was you I meant Cat . S x x x x