Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 1969 times)

veganrockchick

Good Morning
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:05:08 AM »
Hello,
Ahh.. I feel like such an idiot wasting space posting on here, bear with me I don't really know how to communicate my feelings.
I am a 20 year old female with depression for at least 5 years and I'm at my wits end with trying to beat it by myself. I am very uncomfortable with talking to people face to face or online but I hope there are friendly people here to talk to.
As I mentioned I have been diagnosed with depression but I want to learn more about bipolar disorder because I believe I have had a few episodes of mania (about 3 month long episodes, on 3 occasions in the past 5 years). It would explain a lot if it was something other than depression because things aren't adding up. I anybody can give me any advice it would be much appreciated.
Sarah

Lil Miss Lost

• Karma Group
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
Hiya Sarah, dont worry im sure this forum was set up for you to post on and try to find things to help, Cant really give any advice on the bipolar because i only have depression and anxiety but always interested to learn as much as possible bout the mind and how it works, hope you find something that helps you on here and til then hopefully some people can try to help you :)