Author Topic: Hi, new here.  (Read 1105 times)

TommyC

Hi, new here.
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
Hi i'm tommy,

Just wondering for awhile now i've not cared about much or what i do in life as long what happens does not effect me drasticly in anyway.
is this sign of any sort of depression ? jus tthe older i'm getting less and less i care. i'm in mid 20's.

i just cant seem to get motivated to get out there and try and make a future, altho i can motivate my self for abit of excercise at times.

sometimes after ive been out i regret what ive said or done when out when quite simply it was nothing to worry about at all.

i tend not to tell anyone about how i feel but is it something i should go see doc about ?

there are other things but everything i thought of asking when i signed up i've forgotten now, it was state of mind when i thinking but these are the main ones.. oh also i tend to sway away from conversations dont know why just lose consentration.

please let me know any ideas.

Ezel

Re: Hi, new here.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
 .>, and yes it is worth seeing your doctor as he/she can help even if it is referring you onto counselling or whatever will help you best.  It will come back to you what you want to ask so take your time.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: Hi, new here.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:10:39 AM »
Hi,  yes its definitely worth making an appontment to see your GP. Do let us know how you get on
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.