Author Topic: Oh dear! lol  (Read 1587 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Oh dear! lol
« on: April 03, 2015, 04:17:03 PM »
Both Steve (the hubby) and Mitzi (our Westie) are fast asleep and I'm not far off myself!

I took Mitzi on a 125% increase in her usual walking routine today so I can forgive her for being tired and Steve's napping after being up at 3am every day this week to watch sport on the telly... he's not getting any sympathy from me as it's through choice that he's been awake so early and Gloucester are playing rugby on the telly this evening so he'll be watching that too but the extra walk length has done wonders for my depression... I definitely feel more positive now!  I'm not going to do it regularly, but the occasional boost is so worth it!
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Oh dear! lol
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 04:33:47 PM »
Fortunately Rick (hubby) doesn't watch much sport let alone at that time of the morning.  He wouldn't get any sympathy either if he did  ;) .  The down side is I can't watch rugby unless he is asleep or out  :biggrin:

Bruno, our dog, likes it when we take out for a long walk and even more if it is along the coast.  He's getiing on a bit though so appreciates the rests we take.

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Oh dear! lol
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:12:53 AM »
Sounds like you and me should swap places, Pip!   :happy0158:

Mitzi is 6 this year and I can't take her anywhere other than up and down "her" street 4 times each morning... I'd love to live closer to the beach!   ;D
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.