General > Welcome our 'NEW MEMBERS'!!

S.A.D

<< < (2/4) > >>

David Peters:
Yes, you are right, I have to decide for myself and I think I already have. The AD's haven't done anything for me apart from putting on loads of weight.
I won't mix them with anything else and wait until I can safely come off the AD's before trying anything else. 5HTP sounds very impressive and it's good to hear how effective they've been for you.

Can I ask which one you use and what dosage? I know everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another but it'll give me some idea.

Many thanks

David

Amanda_George:
Yup, the Citalopram made me put on weight too, but that's dropped away too because I've had more motivation to stumble around the house since coming off them too.

I'll PM Pip now to hopefully get her approval to give you the link to the 5-HTP I use... it's one of the rules to not post links without Pip's prior approval, so assuming she approves, I'll put the link on here for you as soon as I can   :happy0158:

Amanda_George:
I've just seen Pip's approval so the link that I use for the 5-HTP is https://www.simplysupplements.co.uk/5-htp-100mg

David Peters:
Thank you  :happy0158:

Amanda_George:
If you decide to try it, I hope you get as much benefit from it as me but please don't take one until your medical team say that it's OK and that your ADs are out of your system or whatever.  It'll be a very rough road while you're not taking anything, but hopefully you will get as much benefit from it as I do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version