Other Depression & Anxiety Related Illneses > Anxiety and Panic Disorders

How can I help someone with depression and anxiety please?

(1/1)

Amanda_George:
I'm really close to someone with anxiety and depression but don't know how best to help them.

I listen to them when they need to talk and I can handle the support for the depression, but I'm way out of my depth with their anxiety!  How can I help them when they are feeling anxious please?

Pip:
What kind of situations make your friend anxious?

Amanda_George:

--- Quote from: Pip on February 25, 2018, 05:07:33 PM ---What kind of situations make your friend anxious?

--- End quote ---

Me constantly sighing when things go wrong apparently!  lol

Seriously though, it's things like being short of money and not being able to get a job and things like that?  Things that there is nothing I can do to help?

Cheean:
I have a depressive disorder for many years now. It started when my mom and dad got a divorce. And i am the only child so it's really hard for me to accept it. Everyday i wake up i don't know what will i do or should i continue my life. Luckily i have this friend who introduce me the CBD at first i don't know what will be the effect of this. But i tried taking it and it really helps me a lot. I'm taking 100mg of CBD as well same as yours. So now i believe that CBD is the best solution. And here's more info that i read about it https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/marijuana-the-best-solution

Bestyboy:
Not totall agree with the OP here. How a marijuana helps someone to recover mental depression and anxiety?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version