Author Topic: im so low  (Read 7467 times)

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
Re: im so low
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 01:23:25 PM »
Who my daughter or the one I was talking about???

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2013, 01:24:48 PM »
Mystery ladie

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 01:30:35 PM »
Well apart from the small fact if how good she makes me feel, she's younger than me by a bit (a fact which is unusual for me as I usually prefer women my own age or older) in fact there is a lot of things about her that don't usually fit in to what I would consider as my 'type'! But it really doesn't bother me at all!  ;D

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
Is she a work colleague or friend?And do you think this could be distancing from your current situation?Are you actually involved?
Sorry 20 questions there just naturally nosey lol :)

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 02:01:54 PM »
She's a friend that I've known for a couple of years now. Are we involved well we are certainly close but nothing big has happened between us but it is obviously that feelings are growing all the time!

I don't honestly know if this is me trying to distance myself from things at home or whether it is to do with the fact it feels good to be wanted in such a way again! But at the same time it only feels like a matter of time before something will happen whether it be good or bad that is another point entirely!

And let me see a female interested in gossip .... No never heard of that before ha ha ha

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 02:17:16 PM »
Ha natural trait im afraid  :P
Well i really think you need to asses where you want this friendship/relationship to go ..I would Not condone any form of cheating even a peck is a betrayal in eyes (thats just me im fiercely loyal (another downpoint to my personality)
My husband cheated on me 9 years ago have never forgotten it never will , i had however moved on from it until i was sat there with my husband and some of his friends 2 months ago until i realized that that one of the girls was her felt like i was back in that horrible place all over again ,i think thats where my doubt is creeping in again as i know they are friends on facebook too he just thinks because i forgave him its forgotten..
So please dont do anything hasty make sure your marriage is actually over and move on , but if you dont do it properly it could cause a world of hurt for your wife and daughter not that breaking up would be easy anyway but at least without the hatred ...
Hope some of this puts it into perspective   :)

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
I help out at two lunch clubs one I've only recently started out with on a Thursday (the church where it is held also has a Tuesday lunch club) and a Friday lunch club where I've been helping for over a year on Fridays.  I'm exhausted but have enjoyed catching up on this thread.

George, the others are right and you don't ever have to apologise for bringing the mood down.  We all go through times when we aren't so happy but know we can get support here.