Author Topic: feeling really down  (Read 3021 times)

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
feeling really down
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »
I'm just so fed up with feeling like &$%+ everyday.Constantly going over the past in my head all the ways that people treated me, the horrible things people said to me. I'm stuck with the mental scars of it all and I just wish it would go away.I wish I could just click my fingers and I could feel normal. These people have made me feel like I'm worth nothing they took all my confidence they mae me want to kill myself. I've iscolated myself from everyone who I had a relationship with and they just talk about you behind your back saying why is she like that? why doesn't she go out anywhere? but yet never asking me am I okay is der something the matter because you don't seem yourself. They just ignore you, change their attitudes towards you and it makes you feel even &$%+ter.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: feeling really down
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
 !+_ for you XsqueakX
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
!+_ !+_ for you. S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
nothing like a good old virtual kiss and hug eh lol X

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
Pity we cant send the real thing via the ether :) xxx
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »
Cyber hugs are better than nothing. Real ones would be better though ;) x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Ezel

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 03:42:10 PM »
 _+_

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
yeah it would be good if I could have the real thing sometimes a hug can give you that wee lift xxx ^-^

pinkphoenix

• Karma Group
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »
I understand where you're coming from completely.  I'm used to a few family members ignoring the issue of my depression and talking behind my back.  For at least 12 or the 14 years I've suffered from it I've been told I'm doing it for attention and how "if I won the lottery I'd be happy"
If more people opened their mind and put others first by supporting them through their hour of need, the world would be a better place.

On here everyone is wonderful, I'm overwhelmed already at how friendly people are.  So focus on everyone on here and think "to hell with those people talking behind my back"

You'll be fine...we all will.  )-_

Emma xx
Maktub - It is written

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 11:33:03 PM »
thanks pinkphoenix

the support in here is amazing xxx

joethfc

• Karma Group
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 11:35:32 PM »
I feel for you. People can be so insensitive. You wonder why concerned friends/family members don't do some reading on whatever is affecting the concerned. It never seems like they do.

%^%
"It's only life."

dixon

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »
Hi,

I have the same problem , I am always living in the past.I know living in the past and future do not have any meaning of life.We must be learn to live in the present.
I know nobody is rich enough to buy his/her past ,however it dragged back for some people .I have a question to you that are you addicted to any of the substance ? If so these would not help us to get better and raise self esteem.I was depended on alcohol and ruined my life badly now.Though I have been doing well in the past alongwith alcohol and depression,I am now indulged in domestic violence and lost my family and property .I am living alone in abroad with out any extended family so the problem getting worse,the good news is that I have been managing my life without alcohol for two moths hoping to regain my self esteem.
Anyway ,be focused on healthy eating,remain sober,do some light exercise which releases the required chemicals called dopamine to the brain .The regular flow of this things and oxyzen in the brain by exercise would help to raise self esteem.We can  have a pills regarding stress or depression to control mood swings.
I hope other guyswill come with helpful tips.
Hang on there there is a solution.
President of America Abraham Linclone and British Prime Minister W.Churchil were also suffered from clinica depression.Every sensitive person is become the victim of this evil diseases but we also have self help tricks rather than the normal one.
With big hugs!
Dix

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »
thanks joethfc i always thought it was just my own family who could be so judgemental about depression i guess others can too  %$£

Dixon sorry to hear you've had a hard time but well done for staying sober and i'm sure everything will start to look better in time.

to answer your question no i'm not addicted to any substances i stopped when i fell pregnant with my first child.

After i stopped, i realised the drink and drugs were makiing my depression worse and that i needed to take myself away from the whole situation. that's how i ended up more or less alone, most friends and family couldn't understand why i didn't want to drink or go to parties, i just didn't want to be around that kind of thing anymore. xxx

whiteadder

• Karma Group
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
I really sympathise xsqueakx...sometimes it feellike there aren't many nice people around  %$£ Hopefully you will find comfort in the people here, those you find around you do care (one is enough) and in the present moment  *()
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
thanks whiteadder xxx