Author Topic: Do I confront or bottle it up?  (Read 3431 times)

Bubblemama

• Karma Group
Do I confront or bottle it up?
« on: June 14, 2014, 08:27:13 AM »
I have a real dislike for somebody. I dislike everything about her. Do I confront her and tell her exactly that and how I feel or do I keep it to myself. I'm getting to the point of letting it bubble up inside me. Now I don't know if I feel particularly strong about this because I am very vulnerable right now or whether this is a true feeling. I apologise if I sound harsh. Feeling like this is not a familiar thing to me as I always try and see the best in everybody but my word this person has seriously rubbed me up the wrong way x
Life is a rock face and I'm losing my grip

I'm a burnt out fuse box that needs rewiring

Grace

• Global Moderator
Re: Do I confront or bottle it up?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 11:31:46 AM »
Hello!
I'm the type who likes to confront things .... and many times I get very angry too ..... however in the long run I realise that if I go beyond my limits it backfires at me and in the end I remain with a lot guilt that becomes difficult to shirk off. So I've learnt that at times it is better not to give a damn and look the other way. I often feel vulnerable so in the end I find myself paying the price.
My best wishes!!
Grace

Bubblemama

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:58:58 AM »
Hi Grace

Thanks for your rely. I too get very angry. I think if i actually cared for this person i wouldn't have any guilt at all. I have tried to look the other way but she has just got the better of me. I really hope for her sake that our paths do not cross today because i don't think i would be able to be held responsible for my actions. I am boiling inside.
Im sorry if you think i am overreacting in anyway x

Grace

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 03:40:48 PM »
No, Bubblemama I will not think you are overreacting as only you know the person involved and how her behaviour is effecting you!
I will keep you in my thoughts ...... and whichever way I will not judge you! What we need here on this forum is understanding, a place where to vent, love and empathy!
Grace

Bubblemama

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 04:03:48 PM »
Thank you Grace. I didn't think that you would judge me for reacting in the way I am being about this person.
I absolutely agree with what you have said about what we need on this forum. At times we all need, support, love and understanding and most of all a place to vent. This forum has been my release on so many occasions and people here are absolutely fantastic!!

Thank you again Grace. You have been a massive help to me today xxxx