Author Topic: New and struggling with depression/breakdown  (Read 3254 times)

cornish

• Karma Group
Re: New and struggling with depression/breakdown
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »
hey and welcome, i have huge trust issues with people, BUT this place has slightly raised my view on people. the lengths people go to her to help is unbelievable
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

isserley

• Karma Group
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 01:18:07 PM »
Thank you. I already feel better for being here.

dlg78

• Karma Group
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »
Hi Isserley

You are not alone nor a loser, I hope you can find friends here and that the experience will help you, I recently joined myself too and it's a positive step to take. :)

Dave

Paulnp63

• Karma Group
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 04:12:29 AM »
Hi Isserley,

Really hoping your ok, as many have already said, there are plenty of friendly people on here that understand and to give encouraging thoughts and advice to help you though, I'm glad I join this site and expressed the way I was feeling, it was also encouraging that you offered to be a friend to me to visit some museums, I'll understand if you find it's going to be difficult to make that step, making small steps myself and I know how it takes it out of me at times, especially when I was someone who visited London millions of times, travelled around on my own a lot during the 90's and loved life and doing things, seems when it all went wrong I crashed and found myself struggling to recover from this, I want to go in to London, but it still seems a big step for me at the moment, I will do it, I know I will, if it helps to know I'll be your friend and help you too then that's what I'll be,

Thankfully I had a doctor that understood and was prepared to help me and was part of climbing the steps to some sort of recovery, have to changed to another doctor? I hope the counselling worked, and as I said, I'm happy to be your friend and ready to listen if you need me,

Take care Isserley,

Ally

• Karma Group
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 09:27:27 AM »
I seen this and thought of you....

http://tinyurl.com/cujwl9l

Since you are fond of bagpuss, I thought this might make you smile a little

Hope you are still smiling
 ^&^