Site Administration > Suggestions

Suggestions to improve the forums.

(1/18) > >>

Ezel:
Due to a pm I am posting to make sure members are aware that this board is the one to make suggestions to improve the forums.

Thank you  />.

Pip

un_important:
1- u dont need so much description of forums
2- the sentence u have is not appropriate... we could choose one every month or week and vote to put there
3- the design seems old
4- i only see zaf here being supportive where are other people??
5- if u cant create a chat thing maybe put a chatbox?
6- we could have activities here to people interact with each other
7- i like the idea of visitor msg we can have in our profile
..... just ideas

un_important:
yep. forget i mentioned anything. thanks.

Ezel:
1- u dont need so much description of forums - I will deal with that and shorten where I can

2- the sentence u have is not appropriate... we could choose one every month or week and vote to put there - What sentence?  Sorry I don't understand what you are getting at.

3- the design seems old - This is the standard design for forums but we will look into other designs to see what we like.
4- i only see zaf here being supportive where are other people?? - Other members post and are supportive

5- if u cant create a chat thing maybe put a chatbox? -  We already have on My Place - http://myplace.depressionforums.co.uk/- which is part of the Depression Forums

6- we could have activities here to people interact with each other - Such as?

7- i like the idea of visitor msg we can have in our profile - Guests/visitors can't post anywhere because of spammers having posting inappropiate things in the pastso it is difficult to do what you suggest but it can be done on MY Place

un_important:
as i said delete everything. thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version