Author Topic: moaning old goat  (Read 2835 times)

petop86

• Karma Group
moaning old goat
« on: May 01, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »
I hope I've posted this in the correct place I didn't find it funny but you probably will. I went jogging today to clear my mind and as you know it's been a little hot so I pulled up knackered and gasping for air and before I knew it I was sick on somebody's drive. This women and man in there 60s asked if I was okay I said yes he then asked if I wanted a glass of water I said okay so they invited me In his wife told me to sit down as I sat down they both started yelling at me for being sick on there drive I panicked and immediately said I would clean it up for him he said it was to late and called the police and locked me in. The police officer arrived blue lights flashing and when the man told the police officer the story the police officer tried not to laugh. I couldn't believe it I cleaned it up anyway but the police officer told him off for wasting police time.

Maddymoo

• Karma Group
moaning old goat
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »
I can't believe they did that to you. You could report them for false imprisonment, the bunch of mentalists. Not funny at all, it must have been horrible for you xx

Maddy

petop86

• Karma Group
Re: moaning old goat
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 06:55:20 PM »
I found it a little funny I don't think I helped the situation by laughing when he said he had rang the police. I had the giggles as well because once I started laughing at the lunacy of him I couldn't stop.

Maddymoo

• Karma Group
moaning old goat
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 07:29:21 PM »
Think I'd have slapped him!

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »
Wow! Sorry. but it DID make me laugh. It's just another reason for me never to run anywhere. Could have been worse.  004 Michael.  :bgrin:

Leo

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
For goodness sake. There really are some queer folk out there!
I am only me. That is all I can be.
No more, no less, don't second guess.
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry.
I've wished sometimes that I could die.
Some days I'm funny, others I'm not.
Sometimes I'm in overdrive, and I can't stop.
You may not like me, but that's ok, because this is me and how ill stay.