Author Topic: yellow  (Read 2200 times)

un_important

• Karma Group
yellow
« on: September 11, 2011, 05:10:57 PM »
hi. sometimes  i dont even think is worth talking about me. anyway. alone. no friends. &$%+ fam. no job. no nothin basically. i have no life. cya around

Depina

• Karma Group
Re: yellow
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 05:24:55 PM »
 I know you are worth it, we've all had some of those feelings just like you have. I felt rough today-in bed till 2.Fed up with myself-but you are on here so that is good.
Talking is good i think

Speak soon

Take care Di XX

un_important

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 06:26:25 PM »
nah im not. just lost a friend that basically ignores my 10000 emails... i dont matter to anyone. doesnt seem to have much people in here... thanks Depina

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »
Talking helps, however much you think it doesnt, everyone here will help as much as they can but sometimes we're too tired or too down to be of much use xx
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Depina

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
Hi Un-im. Sorry about your friend, my daughter in law( and my son) doesn't answer mine but she actually phoned me the other day after months- I was astonished, it is terrible feeling ignored-makes you feel really down, they say time heals but the way there can be rough.

It has been quiet on here, hope it helps you, busier today.
Take Care -Hugs
D XX

un_important

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 08:16:46 PM »
i keep emailing him but he probb put me on ignore :( he could at least have the decency of reply to it!!!!

cornish

• Karma Group
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »
hi. sometimes  i dont even think is worth talking about me. anyway. alone. no friends. &$%+ fam. no job. no nothin basically. i have no life. cya around

the only thing i have is my job, other than that nothing really,  i have found friendship here though.

nah im not. just lost a friend that basically ignores my 10000 emails... i dont matter to anyone. doesnt seem to have much people in here... thanks Depina

you do matter,  im sure there is someone that cares, we all care, your not alone in this, were here to support you when we can
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

Depina

• Karma Group
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »
Hi Un
I'm sure you are good at something. No - I KNOW you are- everyone is.
I find it hard and think I am useless sometimes, but I have started to feel better about myself but I do have down days of course, but I am not as hard on myself as I used to be.
We are all valuable, don't think you aren't as good as anyone else 'cause you are.  />.
Thinking of you and hoping things sort out soon.
What kind of job would you like?
Hugs from me 2 U
DXX

Lol

• Karma Group
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »
Un_important. You ARE important. You are important to me and to us. How are you today?

un_important

• Karma Group
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »
Un_important. You ARE important. You are important to me and to us. How are you today?

how can u say im important if u never talked to me even??

Lol

• Karma Group
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »
Because you are alive, upset and reaching out. It is important to me that you feel better and get the help you need because I empathise with the very difficult place you are in at the moment. So you are important. You shouldn't be feeling this way and you don't have to do it alone. Keep trying to express how you feel if you would like to and we will help if we're able.

Depina

• Karma Group
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 05:17:06 PM »
Hi un

How are you feeling today, like Lol says we do care, if I didn't I wouldn't reply.
I know how it feels to hurt and see no tomorrow, but we have come through that and on to another day, and the support on here has helped me. To know that you can see a light at the end of the tunnel is encouraging. The waiting is v hard though I understand that.

Take one day at a time and talk on here if you feel like it.

X X