Author Topic: Where are my marbles??? have you seen them???  (Read 2891 times)

Mrs_cat_lady

• Karma Group
Re: Where are my marbles??? have you seen them???
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »
 Thanks for the question catb,

yea its all worth fighting for. I tryin not to be deluded by my small triumphs as today im not feeling so good. But for the time being, yes its worth fighting for.

Im glad youve asked me that actually, it sort of puts things in perspective and highlights how extreme my emotions can be. When im feeling good, suicide seems a million miles away, but then when im down it can seem like the only option.

hope everyone ok today anyway. x love to you all. x

Catbrian

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 08:39:04 PM »
Yes, Jen, I feel exactly the same.  Today I'm not feeling too good either.....tomorrow's another day, eh

KateG

• Karma Group
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »
When im feeling good, suicide seems a million miles away, but then when im down it can seem like the only option.

This sums up exactly how I feel too. The minute something goes wrong, my thoughts immediately turn to suicide

XSqueakX

• Karma Group
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »
Hi  )-_

don't give up, your husband sounds like a good enough reason not to to me

pinkphoenix

• Karma Group
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 06:31:17 AM »
Your husband really is a reason to not give up.  So many people don't understand depression so I think you're lucky to have found someone who understands

Emma xx
Maktub - It is written

dixon

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »
Thanks for the question catb,

yea its all worth fighting for. I tryin not to be deluded by my small triumphs as today im not feeling so good. But for the time being, yes its worth fighting for.

Im glad youve asked me that actually, it sort of puts things in perspective and highlights how extreme my emotions can be. When im feeling good, suicide seems a million miles away, but then when im down it can seem like the only option.hope everyone ok today anyway. x love to you all. x

Hi Jen, Marbels are not far from us and they are with us so no need to find anywhere ! First of all we have to give the rest to the mind staying away from substance abuse.Initially , I would like to suggest to find your level of depression and be on medication regularly.There are so many good medicine to keep us calm .When we are calm we start loving our life ,once we love ourself ,we get out from this cloud automatically but it takes a time.I mean the degree of your brain function at the moment.Brain has its healing powr so what we need to allow it is a rest ,so stay sober ...first,
Medication and meditation are virtual things which will lift you to your normal life.There would be a miracles in research and we will get a finger tips treatment if we remain alive .....
With big hugs and love... I too suffer from that for more than fifteen yeas and now getting better.

Dixon