Author Topic: Can't cope  (Read 10349 times)

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
Re: Can't cope
« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »
Dear Willows, you have made a very brave decision. I hope that the managers make some effort to understand. You need their support in this. I hope that the sleeping pills help you, as a good nights rest is so important.  %^% I wish you very good luck for your return to work. Take it as gently as you can. Best wishes.

willows

• Karma Group
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2012, 08:22:15 PM »
Not been around for a week or so because I have been really battling with the world. Being back at work has been hell but being off did me no good either. Occy health have reduced my hours due to stress at work. I went out socially with a work colleague who is also a good friend only to find out that one of our managers has disclosed some very personal information about me to her. I am so upset and angry that I felt I had to raise a grievance against the manager. She had no right to disclose such private and personal information to another member of my team. The problem is I just don't know if I am mentally in a place where I can cope with everything that goes with an official grievance procedure. I have been battling with this and fighting suicidal thoughts. Psychologist described me as being in crisis.....I just want an end to it all

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2012, 08:31:31 PM »
The manager was wrong to do that. You have every right to be angry and want to proceed. I know that it's not the same as having someone physically there for support, but I'm sure that we all are here for you.  %^% How has your sleeping been? Here's hoping that it's been  *&* . Best wishes. You have been so brave!

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2012, 09:55:45 PM »
That's awful, this person should never have said anything about you to another member of staff.

%^% For you.

S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

willows

• Karma Group
« Reply #349 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:14 AM »
Everything is a mess. Not coping. The stress of the grievance I have raised a work together with everything else going on at the moment I feel so incredibly overwhelmed and anxious. Panic attacks have returned after a gap of a couple of months. Can't live like this.