Author Topic: Meh!  (Read 674 times)

Micky

• Karma Group
Meh!
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:21:09 PM »
Anyone else having problems with apathy through depression or medications? I've lost interest in everything. I temporarily deleted my facebook account when I was feeling suicidal but really don't miss it and have no interest in what's happening with everyone. There's another forum I used to go to but can't be bothered. My willpower has totally left me to exercise and there are lots of things that need doing around the house that I just ignore. I hate this and think maybe I'd be better off the drugs and suicidal. At least I felt alive.

CharleysAngel'

• Karma Group
Re: Meh!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 01:36:13 PM »
Hi Micky,

I know exactly what you mean. When I started feeling 'down' I won't say depressed because apparently I don't have depression but anyway, I lost interest in everything. I used to be a really good dancer and cross country runner, I went out all the time and now I don't do anything. Sometimes I do miss it but most of the time and lack the motivation to even care that I don't do it anymore. I haven't left my house for about 4 days now and have no intentions to for a while. Xx
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough I don't know why;'
Lana Del Rey

dragunov63

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »
Ah my old friend apathy !
If it wasn't for apathy I wouldn't do anything.

Always been my major problem when I am on a downward spiral. It has also become like a warning bell for me that I need to buck up a bit.
Having a wife who is not afraid to administer a good kick in pants, trust me in my case a good thing, really helps.
I am on my third Facebook Id as I tend to delete them when I am down.

Nige

sad sack

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:41:06 PM »
Yeeeup...

I'm there too... can't be bothered to cook, clean, exercise (everything I normally do lots of)

Got rid of facebook a long time ago, it's for shallow people to tell other shallow people, who are not part of their daily life, all the BS and "drama" that is going on... I can live without that, thanks very much...

So tonight, I need to cut the grass, iron some shirts, and get food in...

I'll probably, lie on the sofa, and order crap takeway food, and hate eating it knowing the damage it does to me...

ouch...

_-+ _-+ _-+ _-+ _-+ _-+

Micky

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 02:10:43 PM »
Sorry! been busy with work and family.

Facebook is ok for keeping in touch with people. I have a close friend who lives in New Zealand and it means being able to see what's she's up to.

I'm seriously thinking about coming off the meds. I hate this fog that makes me feel like a zombie. All I do is work and go home and play Bejewelled on-line. I can just lose myself in the game.

mamalou

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 06:04:14 PM »
I have absolutely no feelings at all. Been struggling with dissociation for about 6 months. I don't do feelings. Tough one.