Author Topic: recurrence of bad thoughts  (Read 455 times)

LOVEFAC21

recurrence of bad thoughts
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:58:08 AM »
more bad thoughts and more bad thoughts - i truly believe that my life, this world, this breed of society is not worthwhile anymore (was it ever?). existing each day and for what? pay another months mortgage for a house i dont particularly like, doing a job i completely despise, being in a relationship in which i dont have sex anymore (i love my partner though), looking in the mirror and feeling disappointed, daydreaming and occupied thoughts of a life other than my own. i fantasise about just f***ing it all off and enjoying the last minutes of peace and genuine happiness that i seldom experienced in this life, knowing that i dont have to return.

its hard - the suicidal thoughts are recurring more and more and more....than ever in my life. the only things i would miss would be music, my partner and scenery such as the beach, woodlands and lakes. i dont want to cry anymore, i dont want to be anxious or stressed out anymore, i dont want to be scared or fearful of the outside world anymore, i dont want to dread every day coming around again - groundhog day - im bored...boring.... _-+

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: recurrence of bad thoughts
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »
Have you seen your doctor recently or thought about some counselling?
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

lost rolex

• Karma Group
  • cognitive dissonance
Re: recurrence of bad thoughts
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »
ground hog day sounds like me i spent 10 days in hospital (psychiatric) after a complete melt down after 2 weeks with out food or sleep.

i understand about ground hog day. your words echo my feelings too.

LR
Harmful intentions
particularly those involving deliberate acts exploitation, seem to cause longer-lasting and more painful emotional consequences than natural disasters. The crucial factor may be that such experiences destroys people’s trust in others, particularly if they involve someone you have depended on.