Author Topic: Hi, I'm new.  (Read 2385 times)

jade

Hi, I'm new.
« on: February 19, 2010, 11:47:42 AM »
Hi,  I am a 31 years old female, I recently found this place and can relate to so much on here, i am currently suffering from quite severe depression and anxiety/panic etc.

My depression is particulary bad at the moment and is really affecting my life, i would love to be in contact with people that are suffering like myself and are lonely etc and need someone to talk to that knows what its like to go through all this, so anyone is free to contact me, male/female.

jade

Re: Hi, I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 04:02:50 PM »
This is a strange place lol Nobody hardly replies to anyone.

Ezel

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
 ^&* sorry  :-[ members do post but it gets busy for a few days then goes quiet.  Atm I'm depressed so tend to go quiet when I am.

jade

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »
It just seems very very quiet compared to other forums and it took me to say it was a strange place for someone to reply lol
Oh well thanks anyway for the welcome.

shades_of_grey

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »
Hey
I hope you're doing ok...
Glad you decided to find people to talk to, I get very lonely and trapped in myself and I also was looking for people who understand...

Do you find your meds help?

girlwithtwohearts

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 12:03:28 AM »
hey - you are not alone.

It's a long journey to get better - but we can help each other. It's scary, as friends/family cannot really understand if they have not suffered this themselves. Even among those of us who have it - we all have different symptoms/feelings/causes.

What we can do is try to offer any useful tips on what helped us in the past - and see if things improve. exercise and positive mental attitude are helpful - but gawd do I know how hard both of them are to try to get going with! I do exercise, but not every day - and I feel very lonely in the house on my own. I'm signed off work - due to work stress followed by depression - but I'm so scared about going back to work.

I'm here for you if you want to chat .  K. xx