Author Topic: Newbie...desperately unhappy.  (Read 1886 times)

Flea

• Karma Group
Newbie...desperately unhappy.
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:43:08 PM »
Hello.  I'm new to this forum.  Really, desperately want to get well, and talk to people who understand...

Just come off the phone to the Samaritans, feeling absolutely at my wits end and so so tired of this illness dictating my life.  Tired of people not understanding and suggesting things that are soooo unhelpful; you wouldn't ask someone with a broken leg to run a marathon, so suggesting that your depressed friend basically gets on with it just exacerbates the issue and make them feel even more helpless and alone.

This is just the tip of the iceberg; so much more underlies this, which I'll tell you in my own time.

But tonight I feel such despair and can't imagine ever being happy.  :( :(

Just sick of it. And desperately want to be well (bawling me eyes out as I write this)...

Ezel

Re: Newbie...desperately unhappy.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
 ^&* I'm sorry I haven't been on my pc since last night so missed your message .... crying isn't such a bad thing as it is one of the ways to relieve the tension of how you're feeling.  Do you ever feel like bopping people on the nose when they tell you to just get on with it?  If you have then welcome to the club as I get moments like that  *() as it's not easy to work through depression and loads of cyber hugs.