Author Topic: I hate this time of the month .......  (Read 2931 times)

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
I hate this time of the month .......
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:46:15 PM »
I have to say I hate this time of the month the last few days before being paid again! No matter how hard I try it always ends with having to live off pennies for up to five days!  :bash:

These can be some of the hardest and lowest days for me! Unfortunately I don't see the situation improving any time soon as my partner has been made redundant which means there is even less money to play with! The only bright side is that there is a redundancy payment which is easing things a little and allowing us to at least try and enjoy Xmas this year!

But I suppose it is one of those facts of life that I have to struggle through!  :(

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: I hate this time of the month .......
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 10:10:53 PM »
Oh I know the feeling.  Most of the year it doesn't actually bother me it's when it's coming up for the silly season that it gets me down and Christmas is one of times of year that I get really down anyway  :hug:

lostmyway

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 01:03:32 PM »
hi all

it's true , Christmas isn't always 'the season to be jolly' that's for sure. It's just me and my mum on Christmas day, and that's it.  I still have no job (since April) so you feel you have to put a brave face on it, so to speak.  Brother is abroad, so that's that.  We just have to make the most of it.

Lady_Bird

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
Things aren't great for us either  :(
My partner is insisting on us travelling 200 miles to spend the holiday with his elderly parents when we really can't afford it. Plus, it stresses me out travelling long distances in winter because I always worry about bad weather and accidents due to my anxiety  :-[