Author Topic: Yet another apology to everyone!  (Read 1707 times)

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
Yet another apology to everyone!
« on: October 01, 2012, 10:20:22 PM »
 +-_ Since I was lucky enough to find this site, I've noticed that there are an awful lot of people who are going through hell daily, but each of you lovely wonderful people still find strength and time to offer support and comfort to each other. Since my piddling little problems started to get a bit worse, I have only thought of myself, and haven't made any effort to even offer whatever little I can to anybody else. You have all helped me, and I feel that I haven't been performing my obligations. I'm trying to change things a bit, thanks to good advice I have received here, and I hope to be able to respond in a better way, but until I can, I hope that you can accept that I am grateful for everything I have learned here, and I do care deeply for the all the people who post on this site.  %^% Thank you all. Best wishes, always. Michael

bella

• Karma Group
Re: Yet another apology to everyone!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 05:06:21 AM »
 %^%

Catbrian

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
 %^% Michael... what you write is partly true; many of us do often go through hell, but so are you, my friend, and you are also a huge part of the support mechanism that contribute to this Forum.

I think you'll find that whenever our depression/problems are acute, each of us don't write much else outside our own pages; lately, I did just that... , for 2-3-4 days, I didn't even read most of the other postings, I couldn't get my head around the words and only wrote a little in my own pages.  Personally, I wish you would write more about yourself and, more importantly, on a daily basis, even just to keep us up to date with where you're at.

On top of your ''regular problems'', you are also still in the early grieving process for Wedgie.  And, as you know, most of us on this Forum hold our pets very close to our hearts, therefore completely understand how you will be feeling.

Lastly, Michael, if there is any ''obligation'' on this Forum, then it is to write in your own pages, whenever it suits you.  Please remember, there are many more visitors to the Forum, who read and draw strength from the things all of us share.  I always enjoy reading what you have to say.... funny and sad (cause you are a bit of a comedian!).

Hope today is kind to you  *()

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
((((( big hugs ))))) for you Michael. S x x x x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 06:09:35 PM »
I can only agree 100% with Cat's post and say that everyone's problems are always important to us

Z xxxx
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »
((((Michael)))) you are one of us and your contributions are just as important as everybody else's.  I know you've made me laugh, smile, given support, got support when needed and of course not forgetting Wedgie.  You went through so much with your beloved cat yet you shared with us.  All through this you have been thoughtful of others  %^%

Michael Frankum

• Karma Group
  • Rest in peace 27th Noverber 2012
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
Thank you all so much.  %^% I'm sorry (again) that I used the term obligation, as it is an absolute pleasure to share with you all. As I said earlier, the people on this site are all very special.  &(* (I wonder what part of this post I will have to apologise about.) Michael

Stacey

• Karma Group
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:36 PM »
Michael, you have been really welcoming and you should not feel the need to apologise for anything. We're all experiencing things which aren't very pleasant but we're supporting eachother through it. I really appreciate everything that you and others have shared. Xxx