Author Topic: Blogs on Blogger - can anyone help pretty please?  (Read 1565 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Blogs on Blogger - can anyone help pretty please?
« on: February 24, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »
Don't suppose anyone has got a blog on Blogger and a website (ideally NOT a free one) that they've put their blog within have they pretty please?

I've got a blog within a page on my homepage so I know it's doable but I want to put it on my writing site now too, on its own page, like on my homepage, but I can't work out how to do it now!

I was trying to do it last night too, as well as all morning but can't find anywhere that's got the html to add!

I don't need a full tutorial (unless there's one already made??) just a "go to this page, scroll down to this section, press that button et voila" kinda thing.

Any help will earn you my ever grateful thanks 'cos it's really starting to annoy me now! lol
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
Re: Blogs on Blogger - can anyone help pretty please?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 02:18:10 PM »
Done it now!  It was there all along, but because of my ad-blocker (that I'd forgotten all about) it wouldn't let me see it!  I still haven't got a clue where I got the html code and iframe link from, but both blogs are on both sites so I can relax for the rest of the day now   :happy0064:

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 10:27:24 PM »
I have wordpress on one of our sites but not blogger so I'm glad you worked it out.

Amanda_George

• Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 10:01:57 AM »
How do you find Wordpress, Pip?  There was some discussion about it on one of my Facebook groups over the weekend and it got mixed reviews.  Some people said that it was the best thing since sliced bread after the initial fiddly bits to set it up but others said to avoid it like the plague!

I love Blogger - it's so easy to use when you've got the hang of it!  The problems were totally on the user's end - I was mis-reading the html code I'd written and getting flustered for no reason for 2 days :-[  It was in an iframe tag on both sites, but the html I was reading was for the Twitter app lol