Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 3105 times)

Stacey

• Karma Group
Re: Tattoos
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 07:26:15 PM »
My tattoo has nothing to do with my depression either, it has a great deal to do with a dare with my best friend at university though...  :D

What is the tattoo of? I'm hoping it's nothing too bad!

I have a tattoo but it has nothing to do with depression. I have more piercings than tattoos. A friend of mine is currently working on my next tattoo design which has a little more to do with it.

Els, that's a lovely idea. A small memory which is really effective :) xx

I.B Igor

• Karma Group
  • a good soul is one that has suffered,and is kind.
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 06:42:41 AM »

Never had a tattoo, but like them a lot, seen one or two awful ones, and both my sisters have them, I almost got one done last year, ( Please don't laugh ) my gorgeous Black cat was run over outside our house, and I broke my heart, she was such a loving kind creature, and spent a lot of her time asleep on me/following me, or asleep on my son ( usually sprawled over his back while he played on the x Box ) she was called Britney, and was a rescue cat, and very loving, I almost got a black tattoo done on the inside of my wrist for her, but didn't fancy the odd looks when I explained why I had a tattoo done for a cat, and not a family member.  ( I got as far as drawing it on paper ) than gave up.
A good soul is one that has suffered , and is kind.

mat

• Karma Group
  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:32 PM »
I currently have four  the recent one was done a few weeks ago  which is something so simple but means allot to me at this current time

http://i47.tinypic.com/nx6wj4.jpg
BEFORE YOU ACT, LISTEN
BEFORE YOU REACT, THINK
BEFORE YOU SPEND, EARN
BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE, WAIT
BEFORE YOU PRAY, FORGIVE

BEFORE YOU QUIT, TRY

Catbrian

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 09:33:58 PM »
Cool