Author Topic: Its beyond belief  (Read 1740 times)

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Its beyond belief
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:51:11 PM »
Norfolk and Suffolk Mental Health Trust appear to be planning on cutting their staff by half from 4,500 to just over 2,000.  Provisions in the area for menal health patients are already poor, what on earth will they be like after these cuts are implemented?

*(*
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Sweetpea

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
Re: Its beyond belief
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
OMG  con0054 what the heck is going on, more funding needs to go into our local mental health trust!!!!

S x x x x
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

mrnotsomoody

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 11:20:14 PM »
thats insane, this is the govt. cuts really biting at last. Where is the fairness in all this? When are the bankers going to take a cut in their big,fat bonuses? Never thats when. I saw that cuts were neccesary because of the mess we are iin but when I actually see the way they are being implimented I really start to hate the Con-Dems.

zeemiller

• Karma Group
  • keep it simple
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 05:39:34 PM »
as years go by services get less and less hate to think what it will be like in the future as so many places struggle to keep open now etc. even voting out torries in election wont change things as it seems the next govenment just continues the work started by the last not scrap anything etc.

mrnotsomoody

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
I know what your saying, doesnt matter who you vote for, its a great big mess we are in. Cuts being made everywhere but its really hurting those in need. It just angers me the injustice of it all, like my friend today said, he wants to hunt down Cameron and kill him. When not literally but I understand the sentiment behind it.

Catbrian

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »
You only need to remember the poor services I've received from my CMHT, they're slow and unreliable, but that's only because of financial cut backs.  The workers are up to their eyes in case loads, which inevitably has a knock on effect with the the clients.

Thing is, most of these Torry MP's are millionaires and just can't relate to the financial poverty some of us endure. I wanted a coalition.  I imagined the leader of the Lib Dems would fight for the unfair cutbacks.  I agree with the benefits overhaul, but from where I'm standing, it seems the genuine in need, get nothing, while the con-artists continue to reap the rewards by "playing" the system to their advantage.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 12:05:35 PM »
it seems the genuine in need, get nothing, while the con-artists continue to reap the rewards by "playing" the system to their advantage.

That is so very true  &*&

Z xxx
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 02:47:59 PM »
It's complete craziness particularly when there is growing awareness of mental health issues and that it is a real problem for people suffering with it.