Author Topic: im so low  (Read 7395 times)

lucyellen

• Karma Group
Re: im so low
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 10:31:42 AM »
Georgeboy i really think you should have someone (if available) to mind your daughter for a weekend and go somewhere quiet and pretty with your wife and Talk perhaps tell her its time you got your relationship back on track or make or break or perhaps ask her to write you a letter explaining her feelings , i think she has heard what your  saying but if she ignores it, it will go away and things will be better i also think shes protecting your feelings by not telling you what she does feel ...

I dont tell my husband what bothers me because he is so level headed he wont understand ,my only friend lives in another country and i have no family(bar my own children) hes says im being ridiculous but he has all his family and friends he couldn't understand how i could talk to a stranger and not him but its just so much easier no one will argue back with you ...
I have a range of concerns and faults but i don't feel now is the time to share them but maybe in time :)

Red in regards to your wife you knew she had previous partners in fact i dont know anyone who has married that hasn't , but what you have to try and focus on is SHE CHOOSE YOU not some-other  she married YOU had YOUR baby she clearly loves you very much i urge you to try and focus on that ..And all of that is worth saving :)

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »
I have confused both your names im so sorry but you will know which one is you by the topic :) x

georgeboy

• Karma Group
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »
Lucy

I know what you are saying but it is hard to get those thoughts out of my head when im depressed. And it just makes me feel worse so its a vicious circle.
I sometimes think like this, she had all sexy underwear in drawers when i met her and condom wrappers and lots of lube under the bed. Shes not good at tidying up. These things come to my mind when im low or we arent close. She obviously had lots of sex before me.
I totally and absolutely fell in love with her. Treated her well, moved her into my house, gave her the child she wanted, married her, bought the house she wanted and car, im by no means a wealthy man but i work hard and had a little money.
I know money has nothing to do with it but my point is I kove her and have tried to do everything right and given her everything i can to make her happy.
I havent just met her and wanted sex with her, i have given her my heart and soul and material things also. Yet she will rarely ever dress up for me or to be totally honest seem that interested in sex. It breaks my heart thinking why and thinking about the things i know from her past is just like having a kick in the b**ls while im down.
Those thoughts get me so low and unhappy.

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 11:00:11 AM »
Do you mind me asking how old you both are?

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2013, 11:17:35 AM »
Ha ha I'm the grand old age of 37!

And being the gentleman I am (cough cough) I won't ask how old you are Lucy lol

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
LOL i meant Alex and his wife ,but i dont telling im the grand old age of 30 :)

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »
OOP

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2013, 11:20:39 AM »
George i meant :)

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »
Ha ha getting confusing now isn't it lol

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »
Yeup i think Peppa pig is putting me off lol

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
I will admit in glad I'm past the pre school tv program stage now ha ha

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 11:27:13 AM »
I cant wait one stroppy teenager and 3 & 5 yr old she will be going to nursery in jan i cant wait :)

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2013, 11:28:33 AM »
I certainly don't envy you lol

lucyellen

• Karma Group
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »
Ha and they are all girls lol but i wouldnt change them

RedAlex76

• Karma Group
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 11:36:14 AM »
I'm dreading when my daughter gets to teen years at least u will have had some experience by the time ur youngest get to that age lol