Author Topic: Trying to put into words.......  (Read 1799 times)

Sallyann

Trying to put into words.......
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
....... what I am feeling and going through so it starts to makes sense.

Dec 14th 2004, I had my mini breakdown....loads had happened - a divorce, moving home, changing jobs twice etc etc, all within a few months and in the end I just couldn't cope. I was put on medication, even had counselling and slowly have been getting myself back on track. So why now, after 5 years do I feel the same as where I was back then.

I haven't been signed back to work in that time but things have been going well, I've even started a degree through Open University but over the last 6 weeks I have felt a decline.

There have only been 2 triggers, unfortunately which are both ongoing.... a problematic neighbour and my elderly dog, who seems to battling one thing after another. My stress level is sky high, my panic attacks (which occur mainly at night) have increased and I am not bothering to eat half the time. Neither of these I can cope with, whereas a few months ago it wouldn't have been a major case of melt down at the first hurdle.

My doctor has just called and arranged for me to see him next week and has given me Temazepam for the week to help with my sleeping & night terrors.

Ezel

Re: Trying to put into words.......
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »
Glad that your doctor is going to see you  *() .  I find sleep a major problem when I'm depressed so that makes me feel worse because I'm tired on top of being depressed.