Author Topic: hello  (Read 1804 times)

niceguynorthwales

hello
« on: November 29, 2009, 11:32:33 AM »
hello to all
i am new to this forum, i have joined in order to share experiences and hopefully gain insight into how others have relieved themselves of the old black dog, hopefully i can gain help from others and give help to those still troubled.
After reading many of the posts currently shown in these forums it is clear to myself that i have somehow cleared up many of my own personal problems in that some posts describe how i used to feel but now do not, in fact it has made me realise just how far i have progressed without even realising, i hope this in itself can be reassurance to others that there is light at the end of even the darkest of tunnels, my heart really does go out to people who may be suffering,
bloody minds who needs them (joke).
If i can help anyone i will gladly do so, also i ask the forum, is there anyone else who is affected by ruminating, going over and over the same old rubbish , personally i think this is the only remnant of that old black dog that troubles me now. has anyone else suffered with this, and how did they overcome this, i seem to have made it into an art form
and even do it without realising, any comments would be deeply appreciated
thankyou

Ezel

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:35:03 PM »
 ^&* ~ yes I have been there with going over the same old rubbish.  It does get easier and I have been quite fortunate that the bouts of this are getting fewer with longer lengths of not doing so.