Health and Wellness > General Health

daily struggles

<< < (3/3)

Amanda_George:
I'm proud of you for attempting to sort it out in your head... maybe arrange an appointment to discuss it too?  They will be able to assess if it's right for you as well as if there are any things you should consider?  They know you as a person better than the hospital does, so if you trust your GP, they may be the next port of call for you?

Eric:
if i remember tomorrow im going to call and try and setup an appointment, i suspect there's going to be a long waiting time for anything to happen but ill see tomorrow, im going down tomorrow about my mental health appointment so hopefully i will remember to set it up. knowing me i will need to write it down lol.

Amanda_George:
You can do this, HH!  If you trust your GP surgery, they can listen and reassure you about whichever decision you make!

Pip:

--- Quote from: highlandhaggis9 on May 12, 2022, 06:17:54 PM ---if i remember tomorrow im going to call and try and setup an appointment, i suspect there's going to be a long waiting time for anything to happen but ill see tomorrow, im going down tomorrow about my mental health appointment so hopefully i will remember to set it up. knowing me i will need to write it down lol.

--- End quote ---

When I'm extremely depressed I write lists for myself which I leave on my laptop under my mobile phones simply because I check my emails and facebook when I get up in the mornings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version