Author Topic: Seratline made me gain weight  (Read 3107 times)

emmietaylor

• Karma Group
    • Emmies Project 365
Seratline made me gain weight
« on: March 12, 2012, 09:41:07 PM »
Hey all
I am feeling pretty low right now as the Seataline I am on made gain weight, I am getting stressed because I am very weight concious i keep calorie counting making sure i stick to a limit and i don't know what to do? I didn't even want to go it the first place, just needed something to help me over my attack for few weeks and now it's been months and so far my ibs is screwed I am either deperate for loo and have to housebound no great when I'm working or I can't go at all. Plus i gain weight despite eating healthly
keep try to succeed in life and stop thinking negatively.
Keep strong and carry on!
No I won't give up, not I won't break down and I will be strong.
I miss you nana RIP sweetheart nana

http://project365emmie.blogspot.com/

cornish

• Karma Group
Re: Seratline made me gain weight
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »
sertraline changes your metabolic rate and also causes hormonal changes that increase your appetite. reducing the amount of calories the body takes on, is not be as affective as dieting and increased exercise.  just looking at calories isn't effective.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

emmietaylor

• Karma Group
    • Emmies Project 365
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »
I don't eat excessive amounts of food. Just within my limits. But now I am coming off them I am already feeling much better in terms of emotionally and physically.  I also feel lighter.
keep try to succeed in life and stop thinking negatively.
Keep strong and carry on!
No I won't give up, not I won't break down and I will be strong.
I miss you nana RIP sweetheart nana

http://project365emmie.blogspot.com/

chelsey-lou

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
I'm exactly the same at the moment... I'm extremely consious about my weight- probably doesnt help I work with alot of thin people.. but recently I've put on weight and look as tho im 3 months pregnant- even got asked if i was!