Author Topic: over fast pace of life hits as soon as leave the home!  (Read 1533 times)

zeemiller

• Karma Group
  • keep it simple
over fast pace of life hits as soon as leave the home!
« on: October 30, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
as soon as i leave my home it hits how fast life is in terms of traffic , mass people etc seems as soon as step outside have to be ready to face life its just the unpredictability of people you have near or pass etc some nice sum horrible just seems cant find the magic way of coping even if set for unpredictability of life. dont know if its because i compare it to being young as to an adult now etc but it just seems life is full of more nasty people now, selfishness and lack of consideration etc etc. life just seems too fast to keep up and i guess its hard even with c.b.t to be prepared for the unexpe3cted and unpredictable that life has in store each day.

mat

• Karma Group
  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
Re: over fast pace of life hits as soon as leave the home!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »
Got to agree 100% on this ..   

When I'm on the bus I always look out the window and it seems as if everything is passing by so fast in life,  there is more hate and evil in the world today there's no way about it, I'm only 21 and can say that society has changed on a whole.
BEFORE YOU ACT, LISTEN
BEFORE YOU REACT, THINK
BEFORE YOU SPEND, EARN
BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE, WAIT
BEFORE YOU PRAY, FORGIVE

BEFORE YOU QUIT, TRY

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
I love the town I live in but when we go down south I see so much of life that I dislike.  One of the problems of the town we moved from was racism towards white people.  I rarely went out on my own unless I took my dogs out with me as I was nervous.  Generally it wasn't a nice place to live though.  Where live now has a much slower way of life, people are much friendlier and we get on with all our neighbours. 

zeemiller

• Karma Group
  • keep it simple
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 09:31:19 PM »
was told by a friend whos driven all there lives that thay used to love going out for a drive ande used it as a way to get away from it all etc but now anger as such road rtage around and bad driving make it stressful not plesent.
wish the happy times remeber and in some films could take ova all the ahte just seems bit too much hate and harsh world now

Leo

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 03:20:56 AM »
This is one thing I love about taking my dog for a walk when I am not working.

I go to forestry commission in the middle of nowhere and take my time, slow things down.

I actually get quite nervous in large crowds of people.
I am only me. That is all I can be.
No more, no less, don't second guess.
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry.
I've wished sometimes that I could die.
Some days I'm funny, others I'm not.
Sometimes I'm in overdrive, and I can't stop.
You may not like me, but that's ok, because this is me and how ill stay.

zeemiller

• Karma Group
  • keep it simple
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
i have found over time that all quiet places i used to like to take a break from the fast pace and mass people now seem to be full of people and busy so each year that passes less and less places to go to be free for a bit, v irritating at times!