Author Topic: pressure at work!  (Read 3117 times)

bb

• Karma Group
pressure at work!
« on: September 05, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »
ok so going to work in the past has been extremely difficult but with little changes here and there they have supported me. They has expressed that they want to help me so I continue coming to work and not having any time off with depression. So Im in a good place all is well, but guess what?? They look at me see I have improved and think im better therefore we can start changing things!! I am at risk of a future relapse.  They are pushing me into old habits / ways. I feel like telling them this is not going to help me at all.  Help!! x

craig84

• Karma Group
Re: pressure at work!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
 Hi BB,

have you told them your concerns with them putting too much on you and you falling back again?
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 01:33:26 PM »
join a union im sure they would fight on your behalf with this as depression is an illness they should make relevant changes for you not throw you in the deep end again!
”It’s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can’t. You choose… ‘results’ or ‘excuses’ it’s always down to YOU… no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.”

bb

• Karma Group
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:57:27 PM »
Im going to talk to my manager to remind them.

craig84

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:32 PM »
that's something at least. let us know how you get on! good luck