Author Topic: Wow, just wow :(  (Read 1124 times)

Braders12

• Hey ;)
Wow, just wow :(
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:50:45 PM »
I have o go and see a physciatrist on friday and i really dont feel comfotable talking about all my problems face o face with somone cus im always being let down. It's not fair i always am nice 2 everyone yet im so f***ed up in the head its un-true (sorry bout the language) and all the other kids were i live have such amazing lifes and are so happy, y cant i be like them? Everything what i though was good in my life hav gone and im so f***ing fed up with it!
B.Taplin :P

lightenup

• Karma Group
Re: Wow, just wow :(
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
Hi Braders the thing is this is what you think about everyone around you!!!  People looking at me would thing I have everything, nice home nice hubby, nice Kids, nice car, nice life........................they don't know how I am feeling.  I have been referred to the Physchiatrist by the CBT because I am not making the progress I should be :(   Also people see me as happy go lucky, and have always come to me with their problems ...pity I can't deal with my own.  Good Luck & big hug   
Poor is the person who takes pleasure out of the persecution of others

account deleted

• Karma Group
  • Account deleted
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:28:03 PM »
Hi Braders,

I've felt like you, I do loads for good stuff for folk and I always feel like I get a rough deal, but you know what? I decided that it was more important to me - for me to be that 'good guy'. It's okay for other people to let me down. I can't control that. But I'm not going to let myself down by giving up.

Stick with it.
 :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:29:36 PM by guitarman »

account deleted

• Karma Group
  • Account deleted
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 11:42:58 AM »
Hi Braders,

Good luck with your appointment today!
 :)

earthangel

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
Hey there Braders,
Don't be afraid to talk about your feelings to the Psych. Sometimes it's better talking to someone other than family and friends. Keep an open mind and try to think of it as 'therapy' rather than thinking you're some kind of nut who needs a shrink.

You're young, and it is tough trying to keep happy when life seems to suck.  Make the most of what you have - there are always people worse off.

Life is full of ups and downs; better being nice to others because you have a good heart! Best of luck!