Author Topic: Would you be interested?.....  (Read 1265 times)

Photo_therapy

Would you be interested?.....
« on: February 13, 2011, 04:43:24 PM »
Hi,
i've just discovered this forum and have had a look around,
i was just wondering (if i am allowed to do this) if anyone would be interested in helping me out with a photography project that i am doing, the title is mood and atmosphere so i decided that i want to do something that helps me get my point accross and to help people understand just how it feels to be me/us. (as i live with borderline personality disorder) i was thinking of creating images that show either how it feels to live with it, the thoughts you have as a result of it, any experiences i've (or you've) had (eg like my breakdown) etc...

i'm looking to create a mix of moods and emotions but i think if i just go from my thoughts and feelings about living with depression it might turn into a very dark self destroying issue that could turn out to be not a good idea or it could be a happy piece of therapy! who knows! i'm already using some of my scribblings and diary entries within my work to help people get it if my images don't explain it enough (which i hope they dont),

so if anyone feels they would like to help by explaining a little about how it effects you or things you have felt or had happen then i would be eternally grateful... (i'm planning to publish this myself so a dedication would be included or if you would like to add anything that i could put underneath the image then please feel free)

thanks

sarah

junior

• Karma Group
Re: Would you be interested?.....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 12:45:20 AM »
Hi Sarah, that sounds like a very good idea and will help people understand how we feel inside.
Feel free to use anything I have posted.
Junior

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 04:50:45 PM »
sounds sooo facinating.....i would love to help

Ezel

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »
Hi Sarah,

Have had a bad few days and missed your post.  Doing this project is good and good luck with it ..... yes it is okay to post about it  &^%

Pip

Becky83

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 03:22:02 PM »
Hi Sarah, I am also a photographer as well as painter etc and I think what you are asking for is some type of model? I would like to help, but have you also thought about self photography? If you got a tripod you could them setup your own backgrounds etc and take your pic with a self timer. The add photoshop etc.

Anyway you can email me or PM ...... at some point I would love to build a website that featured art work from people with mental illnesses.....