Author Topic: Where is everyone??  (Read 874 times)

Alstare1974

Where is everyone??
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:29:36 AM »
This place has really quieten down in last few days. Kind of feeling lonely wondering where everyone has vanished to.

Munchroom

• Karma Group
Re: Where is everyone??
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:37:42 PM »
Hey Alastare

I had stopped posting for a few weeks because I found I was trying to solve other peoples problems more than my own... kind of disguising or 'brushing over' my own in a way   :-\ And.... I've been ok, not brilliant, but bumping along alright until today, some jam I was making would not set - sounds trivial, but it was all my mind needed for a trigger....  :-[

Zaf is on holiday.... She's usually very good at keeping posts going!! But sometimes, I think everyone has stages where they may be around - they may be reading and finding support and encouragement, but just not have it in them to post. Perhaps we need a new discussion thread? The question one seemed to have everyone posting regularly and helped us all find out a bit more about each other... perhaps something along those lines would help kick-start everyone again?

I haven't been posting - but I have come on a few times and read some posts. You are a great encouragement to people Alastare and I know you may not feel like it sometimes, but just by posting and acknowledging you have read the post... you are helping  :) xx
This too shall pass.

cornish

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 10:05:53 PM »
ive been hiding away, had my medical report back after 5 months and as i though it is a load of crap, he didn't listen to me at all and thats sent me down hill even more. i dont really have it in me to post at the moment
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.

Alstare1974

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
Munchroom. Nice to see you back.

Cornish. Sorry to hear you're down at the min.