Author Topic: Pets  (Read 2285 times)

Bexwa

• Karma Group
Pets
« on: October 28, 2011, 11:12:44 AM »
Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? And do they help you calm down and relax?

I have two little kitties, I say little they are both 6 now. One called Moo Moo (really embarrassing when you go into the vets and they call you out) and Loki who is a black cat and is disabled as he had to have his tail amputated when he was 10 weeks old, he makes sure we remember this by being very mardy lol. They help me relax, mainly at night when I have racing thoughts all the time.  ^&^
Assume it's a joke and then work backward.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
Re: Pets
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
seven rescued dogs, two horses and a pony, we used to have cats years ago but the road where we live has got so busy its not really safe to have any now :(
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

Bexwa

• Karma Group
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:37:48 AM »
Wow seven dogs lol that's brilliant. My other half wont let me get any more pets as we live in a little flat but I know that when I am older I'll be known as Crazy Cat Lady and all you'll be able to see in my house is my eyes as the rest will be covered in cats lol
Assume it's a joke and then work backward.

Zaf

• Banned
  • Super Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
LOL, I dont think I'll be able to get any more as we only live in a small bungalow!  We do have some land at the back so they all get a good run twice a day :)

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.

angel3077

• Karma Group
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
<-------------------------------------my cat Angel. She is lovely. Helps me so much by giving me unconditional love and lots of cat hugs, kisses and face rubs. She is very important to me. Unfortunately she is getting a bit older but I hope she lasts a good few years yet. She is about 84 in human years. I call her my oap baby.

hairyyahoo

• Karma Group
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 10:00:37 AM »
parents have a welsh terrier who is a right little bugger! in his little doggy lexicon i'm listed as "favorite toy, interactive, to be pounced on every time it moves"...makes going to the kitchen for a beer an excercise in patience :-\
If conversation were considered to be a fine art i would be communicating at the level of stick figures.

danbob

• Karma Group
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 10:56:43 AM »
i cant look after myself never alone any pets ha ha :p

when i get my own place im gonna start my aquarium again..... nothin bits watchin fishes in the dark :)