Author Topic: Another newcomer here.  (Read 1837 times)

familyman

Another newcomer here.
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »
Hello. Im just wondering if anyone had come accross people whom Im about to describe. We have neighbours who are similar age and offspring very much same. We have lived near each other for years and we always got on to a degree but the woman is a bit pushy, he husband shares similar interests  but we get on fine. Problem is her,  many years ago we had a circle of friends whom our neighbour got to know through us, we introduced her to them but she pushed further and wanted to be in their pockets. All was fine for a while until one of our friends kind of snubbed us, to cut a long story short, it ended in tears because she pushed too hard.
Same is happening again, I introduced her hubby to other friends and she began to get intrigued, she imposed herself on them to get to know them, now she is the instigator of many evenings and day trips out. My wife is a quiet girl who wouldnt say boo to a goose, it has upset her to think this is happening again. The woman makes arrangements with our friends leaving my wife out, even our friends have been a little funny with my wife. This woman has had a go at me for the slightest little thing yet everyone thinks she is the perfect woman. She is nasty and arrogant towards us yet they all think she`s wonderful and dont believe what we say. Now our friends seem to want nothing to do with us.