Author Topic: A moment of uplift and inspiration.....  (Read 8449 times)

Liv

• Karma Group
Re: A moment of uplift and inspiration.....
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
I found this on the internet somewhere, don't remember where though. It helps to remind me not to get miserable or bitter about the things in life that are out of my control:

'Take a step back. F**cking look at yourself. You are human. You are beautiful. And you can be anything. You can be everything. Do not hate because someone broke your heart, or your parents split up, your best friend betrayed you, your father hit you, the kid down the street called you fat, ugly, stupid, worthless. Do not concern yourself with things you cannot control. Cry when you need to, then let go when it's time. Don't hang on to painful memories just because you're afraid to forget. Let go of things that are in the past. Forget things that aren't worth remembering. Stop taking things for granted. Live for something. Live for yourself. Fall in love. Fall out of love. Fall in love. Fall out of love. Do this over and over until you know what it is to really love someone. Question things. Tell people how you really feel. Sleep under the stars. Create. Imagine. Inspire. Share something wonderful. Make something beautiful and then destroy it. Meet new people. Make someone's day. Follow your dreams. Live your life to its full potential. Just live, dammit. Let go of all the horrible things in your life and just f**cking live. And one day, when you're old, look back with no regrets.'

gem

• Karma Group
  • "A beautiful flower begins it's life in the dirt"
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2012, 03:41:30 PM »
Amazing posts! So glad I came on here today :) Thank you all x x x x x x x

emmietaylor

• Karma Group
    • Emmies Project 365
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 11:17:13 PM »
to me watching legally blonde is really inspirational i always get hyped up and happy after watching that film to me its like exercise it boasts my enorphines I always feel happy when elle words says at the end "we did it".
keep try to succeed in life and stop thinking negatively.
Keep strong and carry on!
No I won't give up, not I won't break down and I will be strong.
I miss you nana RIP sweetheart nana

http://project365emmie.blogspot.com/