Author Topic: CBT  (Read 1988 times)

lightenup

• Karma Group
CBT
« on: May 09, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »
Well guys had my first session of CBT, found it difficult to sleep the night before even with the meds.  Arrived nice and early don't think it was a good thing as it made me more jumpy.  The only consulation the centre was set in a house in the grounds of the mental hospital as it was always known.........so i'm a basket case  /., *() officially.  Sorry i have to laugh!

My therapist was very nice although she was not appointed to me but afterwards suggested she would keep seeing me as I wouldn't have to go through every thing again.  I spent 1hour 30 mins approx don't know she seemed to be pulling things out of me and I cried continually, but she kept assuring me the whole time.  She spoke to my husband and gave her number if we needed her in between appointments.  I have to keep a diary on a daily basis.  That afternoon I slept for 4 hours totally drained.  The rest of the week I was again down at the bottom of deep despair, and the worst feeling of what or why am I here was with me.....................such a hard time battling this evil little s**t when he gets a hold.  My husband has also battled with my rages and anger too and I have felt so ill pains in the chest and stomach as well as the other crap.  Thank god for mates one to me out in the car and i just sat their enjoying the scenery and them rabbiting on but I think it helped a little and on Saturday went to my son's and stayed over night it was nice and comfortable.

Will keep you all posted, btw have slept most of the days but have the heeby jeebies now.  Keep well     
Poor is the person who takes pleasure out of the persecution of others