Author Topic: Had a medical appointment this morning  (Read 2451 times)

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Had a medical appointment this morning
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:50:43 PM »
T'was just a standard appointment, but I had been feeling more and more anxious about it because it had changed slightly to last time I had it done.  Steve agreed to rewarding me with a Caffe Nero treat if I managed to get through it OK.

It was the best yet!  No pain (just slight discomfort, but that's considerably better than previously) and it was over and done with a lot quicker than previously too!  Apparently I'll get the results in a couple of weeks and it'll tell me in bold what the results showed and what the next steps are.

When I got home and Steve saw that I was smiling instead of snivelling, he pretty much immediately got onto the Caffe Nero site on Just Eat and ordered me a Mocha Grande made with soya milk and caramel syrup, a vegan flapjack (that was disappointingly tiny lol) and a vegan chocolate cheesecake.

They all went down a treat and the mocha grande is gonna be my go-to reward for things that make me anxious now.  Might give the salted caramel syrup a try next time, but Mocha's are my go-to treat drinks from now on and Caffee Nero have found themselves two new customers 'cos Steve enjoyed his treats from there too.
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.

Pip

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Soul of Adoption
Re: Had a medical appointment this morning
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »
I hope all goes well  :hug:

Amanda_George

• Please be gentle with me!
  • Administrator
  • "Auntie Banana"
    • Amanda's ultimate navigation to all her webpages
Re: Had a medical appointment this morning
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 07:58:28 AM »
I hope all goes well  :hug:

Me too lol  I can't remember if she said I'd get the letter in 2-3 days or 2-3 weeks though lol
Money talks, chocolate sings!  :-D

May your life be as pleasant as you are.