Author Topic: Just wanted to say hi  (Read 1881 times)

AlienGirl

Just wanted to say hi
« on: January 28, 2010, 10:13:11 PM »
wow i thought i would have loads to say here alas nothing. For days ive been needing to talk to people about how i'm feeling as my diary is not enough anymore and now im here i seem a little overwhelmed with how much freedom i do have.
well ill start with basic im aliengirl (call me a.g. for short) im 22 and suffer with bipolar and anxiety i take a cocktail of tablets to keep me a float but sometimes i do feel like something is dragging me deep into the depths and darkness of depression. Im engaged and living with my fella which makes me happy even though i am a loner. i have no social life at all... for fear of being hurt as i have been so many times before. Like most people in this crappy world i am in a job i hate which is leading no where apart from me pulling my hair out or smacking a certain person then i will be given the big boot. God i sound like a right moaner.. im not doing this on the best night for frist impressions. I haven't slept in 6days so im ever grumpy like a little toddler
well this is me grumpy aliengirl im sorry i can't be more
so
Hello World  +=-

smq

• Karma Group
Re: Just wanted to say hi
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:03:54 AM »
hey there a.g.,

dont worry i'm pretty much a loner too. sleep is very important for the body and mind...do make sure you get some sleep sometimes! i came here for the same reason too... because i've no one to talk to. congrats for being engaged (: and what's your job about?